A moment of pride and confidence in a world of self-doubt.

Feeling triumphant outside of the Salt Hotel - Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia.

On top of the world at the Eduardo Avaroa Andean Fauna National Reserve - Bolivia.



Moment of the week:

I gave my first assembly on Wednesday!!!

To around 120 fifteen- and sixteen-year-olds. Didn't I mention that my new job was in a school? No? That sounds about right.

But, anyway, I did. Give my first assembly, that is. I stood up on a stage in front of a sleepy and slightly surly-looking group of Year 10s and 11s and delivered a full-blown, moral message embedded presentation (WITH powerpoint, thank you very much).

And on top of that I think...I THINK...some of them actually even listened to me.

The last two weeks have been challenging, to say the least, but Wednesday was a really, really good day and, for now, I'm just gonna ride that high.

So come at me world.




I'm ready.


Love.

Comments

Popular Posts