Happy Halloween!


It's that time of year again folks - when spirits wander the earth and tiny little witches, ghouls and superheros demand candy from strangers. As I type I am baking up some more pumpkin goodies, compliments of the Brown Eyed Baker. Keep posted for the recipe! 

Owen and I got into the spirit this weekend by carving up some pumpkins purchased from a local farmer's market. 



Owen's design is a little more intricate than mine, but I think both of them are menacing enough to frighten away the demons tonight. Don't you? Did anyone else keep up the carving tradition this year? What does your pumpkin look like?

Here's wishing you all more treat than trick this Halloween. I know I'll be on the lookout around here. Apparently the 'trick' part of the saying is taken very seriously on this side of the pond!

Love.

Comments

Popular Posts