To do. I do.
|A reminder of simpler times - in Italy last summer.|
- Decide what I am taking home.
- Find the most cost effective way to get all of this to the states (Post? Extra luggage?)
- Donate/sell old clothing and anything else that will take up space and collect dust if I don't take it with me.
- Switch all of my direct deposits to my new bank account
- Facilitate the transition for all of my NAS clients - update profiles, introduce new support workers, hand over all records/information that have been piling up (mainly in the form of various lists).
- Send holiday cards.
- Plan for all upcoming Christmas/leaving dos.
- Finish Christmas shopping!
- Actually, just everything CHRISTMAS RELATED!!!! Gaaaah!
- Find a new job.
- Secure references and update CV asap.
- Research and apply for several visas.
You wanna know what is not on this list??? Blogging! That's what.
|Remembering to breath.|