The Last 12 Months

As of sometime this week (not sure of the exact date) I have officially been living in the United Kingdom for one year. I have met some wonderful new people, involved myself in the local community and made several additions to my "places I have visited" list, including Northern Ireland, Paris, Edinburgh and various locations around England. I honestly can't believe that I didn't start writing about this all sooner and I think trying to tell it all now would lead to a description that could fill a book - not exactly good blog etiquette.

So for now, a picture montage will have to do. Here it is - my time in England, thus far:

P.S. You can click on these to see bigger versions!


  

September: Hertford in the Fall and night view from the London Eye


 February: Edinburgh

 

March: Visiting Owen's family in Northern Ireland


April: Mom and Jarret come to visit!


 April: Hertford in the Spring

May: Birthday fun in Hertford and at the Globe Theatre


 July/August: France

August: Eating pasties on the beach in Cornwall

And here we are, full circle, and it's starting to feel like fall again! Looking forward to another year of fun.

Love.

Comments

Popular Posts