You never knew I could write so many posts about snow.

Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the..... solid sheet of ice.





Today was my first, official snow day as a non-student and, may I just say, I think it felt even better than when I was a kid. My school district is notorious for making everyone come in, even in the worst weather, so it was a total surprise. But definitely a welcome one!

I am happy to report that my day has been devoted to relaxation. After a much-needed lie-in, I created a schedule centered around activities that involved sitting. Sitting whilst eating a late breakfast, sitting and having a chat, sitting to watch television, sitting and surfing the internet.

More sitting. With coffee. And snacks.


I think I am unusual in that I am not really bothered by this weather. I might have minded more if I had been asked to come into work today, but....eh. Also, one would think that after three plus years in the UK, I would be unaccustomed to these temperature extremes. I guess you can take the girl out of Michigan, but you can't take the blah, blah, blah, however that phrase goes.


Did you have a snow day today? How did you spend it?

Love.


Comments

Popular Posts