PSLs in GB.


I am excited. Really excited. For a lot of reasons, but partly because Starbucks have finally made the amazingly smart decision to bring the Pumpkin Spice Latte to the UK. I am slightly ashamed to admit that I was actually made aware of this weeks ago by the staff at my local branch (I know, I know), as we are on a first name basis and they know that I am American. Anyway, it is one of my autumnal guilty pleasures and any tradition that I can maintain in England is especially welcome at this time of year, as I seem to experience some sort of weird, fall-related nostalgia (see post from around this time last year).

All highly delicious coffee drinks aside, today has just been a really good day. The kind of day where the things that you thought might be a problem, turned out not to be a problem at all. Where you spent less money than you thought you were going to have to spend and where, despite suffering from an extreme (weather related) lack of motivation, you managed not only to see your plans through, but to accomplish more than the bare minimum.

It's been a day of simple pleasures. But also, one of exciting plans that make getting up early for work all that much easier. And despite the torrential downpour and lack of colored leaves, the earthy smells and crisp chill in the air are starting to make it feel like fall.



Love.

Comments

Popular Posts